OSHA Outreach Training
Over one and a half days, this live hybrid class will provide general information on OSHA compliance, safety completeness and awareness. All topics covered focus on hands-on activities and team building.
Cost is $497 per participant.
13 in person seats- Class held at Serendipity Labs 11220 W Burleigh Road, Wauwatosa, WI
20 Virtual Participants- MUST have individual computers
- Risk Assessment
- Introduction to OSHA /Common Violations/Standards/Record keeping
- Injury Reporting/300 log/Inspections/Job Safety Analysis
- Hazard Communication
- Walking Working Surfaces/Housekeeping/Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response/Fire
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Job Safety Analysis
- Unsafe Conditions, Acts and Practices
All employees are encouraged to attend this program annually.
*There is a maximum registration of 33 people for this event.
To schedule a private company OSHA 10 or 30 training,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheryl is very knowledgeable, open and easy to talk to. ~OSHA 10 participant
This is exactly what I was looking for to start our Safety Committee. ~OSHA 10 participant